Ginting's Words After Failing in the Paris 2024 Olympics: "I Gave It My All, But It Wasn't Enough"

Ginting's Words After Failing in the Paris 2024 Olympics: "I Gave…

Elyse 댓글 0 조회 3 작성날짜 19:31
034624900_1715274141-9_000_34R94NZ.jpgBola.com, Paris - The hope of Indonesia's men's singles athlete, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, to advance to the round of 16 in badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics has been dashed. If you have any concerns with regards to wherever and how to use charismatic NFL figures, you can get in touch with us at the web site. He admitted

rough a statement from NOC Indonesia.
"I think Toma competed considerably better than me today, it wasn't straightforward to score a point from him. I should have kept pressuring him as much as possible, particularly in the third game, so that's why I tried to

ter recording a time of 6.64 seconds.
"Indonesia achieved an impressive performance at the second series of the Paris 2024 Olympic qualifying event taking place in Budapest," stated the Indonesian Sport Climbing Fed

rom Susy Susanti and Alan Budikusuma.
Indonesia's gold medal haul is also comprehensive from all categories. Women's singles by Susy Susanti (1992), men's singles by Alan Budikusuma (1992) and Taufik Hidayat (2004), mixed doubles by Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (2016), men's doubles by Ricky Subagdja/Rexy Mainaky (1996), Candra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan (

Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will be the delegates of the Red and White in the men's singles sector. Jonatan is drawn in Group L along with Lakshya Sen from India, Kevin Cordon fr

re," expressed Maryam March Maharani.
Maryam March Maharani might also be chosen as the standard-bearer for Team Indonesia in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, which is planned to take place on boats on the Seine River, Le

Bola.com, Jakarta - Here is the medal count for the Paris 2024 Olympics as of Sunday, August 4, 2024. The People's Republic of China still leads in collecting the most gold medals, followed closely by the United States in second place, whi

ffering support throughout the match.
"The impact of the crowd might have really increased his enthusiasm even more. Truth be told, I also had the same motivation but there was a fraction of a percent difference that c

old, 10 silver, and 13 bronze medals.
Indonesia hasn't obtain any medals, but an opportunity may come when Gregoria Marsika Tunjung competes against An Se Young, the South Korean badminton player who is favored to secure gold in the women'

land Open champions didn't refute it.
"There's definitely a pressure, but Rian and I choose to enjoy it and use this burden into inspiration for us because there's no time and chance that can come twice. Moreover, in 2020 we

FPTI) on its official Instagram page.
"Two Indonesian rock climbing athletes in the speed event, Veddriq Leonardo and Rajiah Salsabillah, have successfully confirm their spots at the Paris 2024 Ol

es badminton category are as follows.
Zheng Siwei/Huang Yaqiong, Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and Thom Gicquel/Dephine Delrue are formidable doubles pairs in Group A. They are the rivals that Rinov and Pita

pair, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara.
Having failed to reach the quarterfinals, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are forced to depart from Paris. However, before returning to Indonesia, Apriyani/Siti will still play their last Group A game against the Malaysian

Bola.com, Budapest - Two Indonesian sport climbing competitors have managed to acquire spots to the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, namely Veddriq Leonardo and Rajiah Salsabillah. With these new qualifications, Indonesia currently boast

resolve and motivation," she stated.
"We need to support each other. I request your backing and prayers so that we can deliver the best results, bring honor, and elevate the reputation of Indonesian judo. May the name of Indonesian judo become bigger and a

15-14 and leveled the score at 20-20.
Unfortunately, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti once again failed to contain Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan's advance. After fighting for a total time o

let down and annoyed with the result.
Anthony Sinisuka Ginting packed his bags from the Paris 2024 Olympics after being defeated to French men's singles player, Toma Junior Popov, in the Group H phase match on Wednesday (31/7/2024). Ginting was defeated in a three-game st

This negative result led to Apriyani/Siti failing to qualify to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics in Paris. They are positioned at the bottom of Group

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesian women's doubles pair, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, experienced a setback versus the China duo, Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan. This result led to Apriyani/Siti not managing to progress to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics, ending

064853200_1718792393-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_11.JPGpirations of winning a podium finish.
Competing in their second game in Group A of the badminton discipline at the 2024 Olympics in Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Sunday (28/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Apriyani/Siti encountered tou049707800_1722254860-20240729_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton__Men_s_Doubles_Group_C__Fajar_Alfian-Muhammad_Rian_Ardianto__INA__2-0_Lucas_Corvee-Ronan_Labar__FRA__-02.jpg

Comments

경험치랭킹