Ganjar Pranowo Selects to Remain Outside the Prabowo-Gibran Government

Ganjar Pranowo Selects to Remain Outside the Prabowo-Gibran Government

Brook Glynn 댓글 0 조회 4 작성날짜 10.02 16:37
085693200_1673068311-Prabowo_Resmikan_Kantor_Badan_Pemenangan_Presiden_Partai_Gerindra-Faizal-1.JPGPreviously, PKS officially endorsed Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Iman as prospective gubernatorial and cawagub candidates for the 2024 DKI Jakarta Pilgub. This was announced by PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu in his speech at the Party Leadership School titled 'Always Defending the People' at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday. "The PKS Central Executive Board (DPP) in its meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, has decided to nominate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as prospective gubernatorial and Mr. Sohibul Iman as cawagub candidates," said Syaikhu. Syaikhu clarified that the DPP PKS decision to nominate Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub was based on the proposal from the PKS DKI Jakarta Regional Executive Board (DPW). "I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that has put forward the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the DPP PKS, followed by the DKI deputy gubernatorial candidate to the DPP PKS, which includes a request to endorse and confirm Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as gubernatorial candidate and cawagub for DKI," stated Syaikhu.

Muhammad Syahrul voiced his gratitude and thankfulness for being entrusted to work together in the Pilkada in Gresik. When you have any issues concerning exactly where in addition to the best way to utilize Environmental politics spotlight, it is possible to contact us in our page. "We will quickly coordinate and connect, as well as socialize and engage with the community to reach the objective of winning," he said on Monday (24/6/2024). In terms of his rationale for picking Tri Putro Utomo as his running mate, Syahrul noticed the potential and notoriety that is expected to gain support. "Mas Tri is a thriving businessman, he also symbolizes the southern region of Gresik, while I symbolize the central and north. Our nickname 'Santri' is a representation of Gresik," said the thirty-three-year-old politician. Expected to compete with the incumbent candidate, Syahrul declared that he is ready and dedicated to making Gresik improved and progressive. With the official recommendation given to the "Santri" pair, PKB and NasDem agreed to join forces in the poll planned for November 27, 2024. Although they have sufficient representation to file with the KPU (PKB 14 seats and NasDem two seats), they are continuing to talk with other political parties that have the same objectives.

005013800_1711092587-WhatsApp_Image_2024-03-21_at_09.12.12.jpegAgus I. is the younger brother of Devid Agus Yunanto, the former Personal Assistant (Aspri) to President Joko Widodo, also known as President Jokowi. Agus I. is believed to be aiming to become a candidate for Boyolali Regent through the Gerindra in the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Election. "Yes, it's true, he intends to run in the Boyolali local election from the Party Gerindra," said R. Junaidi, Secretary of Gerindra Boyolali DPC, as stated in a press release on June 10, 2024. He stated, Agus I. is currently still employed as a government employee in the Solo City Government, Central Java. In addition, Irawan is also recognized as a businessman in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he said. Rahmad stated that his party would endorse Irawan as a candidate in the Boyolali regional election. He indicated that Agus had indicated his readiness to leave his position as in accordance with Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Civil Apparatus (ASN). In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning Civil State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) state that high-ranking madya officials and top pratama officials who will run for governor and vice governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and deputy mayor must formally resign from PNS when they become candidates. "It should be like that (resign from civil service) and he is ready (to resign). After the nomination, the resignation process will begin, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," explained R. Junaidi. Devid has been Jokowi's Assistant since he was Mayor of Solo Previously, a 14-second video surfaced showing Agus I. standing upright and giving a salute. The video featured the words #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the lower part. Besides Agus I., the Boyolali branch of Gerindra has received two other registrants. They are Jumariyanto, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

Head of Bappilu DPW NasDem Jatim Suhandoyo explained the rationale for granting the official backing to the "Santri" pair, mentioning the strong commitment of both youthful candidates to further improve the welfare of the Gresik community. "We have considered various factors, including communications. Additionally, the poll data for this pair are very encouraging," he said. The handover of the endorsement was attended by representatives from both political parties, including Gresik lawmaker and elected DPR RI member Majiddanor Thoriq, also known as Jiddan.

**PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has endorsed the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this duo. "I'm continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, alhamdulillah he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Tuesday. Syaikhu said that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS understands it cannot endorse a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to nominate independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he stated. After NasDem, PKS will shortly build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "InsyAllah, in the next few days, I will also attempt to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he ended.015919100_1698215115-Prabowo_gibran_daftar_kpu-FANANI_4.jpg

Comments

경험치랭킹