The General Election Commission (KPU) of Padang City, West Sumatra, will recruit 2,854 voter data updating officers (Pantarlih) to verify and research voter data (coklit) for the simultaneous Regional Election (Pilkada).

The General Election Commission (KPU) of Padang City, West Sumatra, wi…

Chara 댓글 0 조회 4 작성날짜 18:34
045911100_1706237518-Ilustrasi_pemilu__pemilihan__vote.jpgSecretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno mentioned that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) agreed to support the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Pilkada. "We stated from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we would decide to endorse a uniform candidate pair, and

The discussion addressed economic inflation and the 2024 regional elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, during a meeting of party leaders, they discuss many things. But what we discussed was inflation. We also discussed the Pilkada," Zulkifli Hasan told reporters in the Complex of the Presidential Palace in Jakarta, Friday, June 14, 2024. Zulhas mentioned he proposed the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be put forward for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the suggestion was approved by the party chairpersons who attended the gathering. "Yes, I proposed Ridwan Kamil for Jakarta, and everyone was in agreement," he stated. When asked whether Kaesang would accompany Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that it had not been decided yet. However, he stated that the party leaders required Kaesang to win the Pilkada. "Yes, I think. I informed at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President said, 'No'. But the parties need him," he added. "Yes, but the parties need him. For what? To win," Zulhas continued. He thinks that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't have an issue with whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it ensures victory. Zulkifli Hasan stated that Ridwan Kamil's deputy would be decided by the party leaders. "Mr. In case you loved this post and also you would like to acquire more information relating to Emerging VR technologies i implore you to visit the page. RK (Ridwan Kamil) would accept anyone as long as they ensure victory. As long as they secure victory, we will discuss," noted Zulkifli Hasan.

087493700_1704812552-19f8f349-2e09-4bcd-bfa5-8dca321384ad.jpeg**PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has nominated the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this duo. "I'm continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, alhamdulillah he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," stated Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Tuesday. Syaikhu said that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS realizes it cannot endorse a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to endorse independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he said. After NasDem, PKS will shortly build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "God willing, in the next few days, I will also try to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he ended.

As a party that secured ten seats in the 2019 election and eleven seats in the 2024 election, PKS has a solid base and can propose a sole candidate pair for mayor and vice mayor. Furthermore, the Head of the PKS Bogor DPD, Trisnanto Atang, has been put forward as a mayor nominee in the 2024 Pilkada. "Of course, PKS has the capital and powerful stance to select the candidate for mayor. Just wait, we are waiting for DPP instructions. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has been noted, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever duty is assigned, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on March 24, 2024.

021021400_1674042866-Dipakaikan_Jas_Kuning__Ridwan_Kamil_Resmi_Gabung_ke_Golkar-Angga-9.jpgTypically, the Pilkada is held twice, namely the local elections and the legal dispute process at the Constitutional Court (Mahkamah Konstitusi). "Usually, if the Pilkada is held twice, it means what? It means initially conducted locally, and then at the MK," stated Hadi while giving guidance in the Coordination Meeting of the 2024 concurrent Pilkada organizers in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Wednesday. "That's why the TNI-Polri must be vigilant about security during the actual Pilkada and during the MK sessions, ensuring the readiness of the TNI-Polri forces to secure the regions," he continued. Hadi expects the 2024 Pilkada stages will run without problems and securely without any hindrances in their conduct. Additionally, post-Pilkada safety must also be ensured. Hadi added that political and legal stability is crucial. According to him, the situation and condition of Polhukam stability will significantly affect the Pilkada stages. "We concur that all components of the nation and state must to maintain political, legal, and security stability for the 2024 Pilkada," he concluded. Preventing Conflict Before the 2024 Pilkada Hadi Tjahjanto gave a specific instruction to the TNI, Polri, and BIN for the safety of the 2024 simultaneous Pilkada. Hadi urged that regions with possible conflicts should be anticipated before security issues arise. He stated this while giving instructions in the Coordination Meeting of the 2024 Pilkada organizers in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on June 26th, 2024. "Specifically TNI, Polri, and BIN. BIN was also attending, in the identification of regions, must identify regions with potential conflicts to mitigate security issues before they occur," stated Hadi. "TNI, Polri, and BIN must be alert, aware in advance, so that they can anticipate any potential issues," he added. Furthermore, Hadi requested collaboration from local governments in supporting the 2024 Pilkada implementation. If local governments do not facilitate, the simultaneous Pilkada will inevitably be disrupted. "Therefore, total synergy can ensure the successful conduct of the 2024 simultaneous Pilkada," he said. Hadi reminded local governments to take strategic steps, including avoiding overlaps between the central and local governments.

Comments

경험치랭킹