Advancing to the 2024 Olympics Semifinal, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung Matches the Feat of Maria Kristin to Susi Susanti

Advancing to the 2024 Olympics Semifinal, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung Mat…

Rosaria 댓글 0 조회 3 작성날짜 09:38
spanyol-fermin-lopez_51cb598.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - France's captain, Kylian Mbappe, has confirmed that he won't participate in the 2024 Paris Olympics alongside his country due to Real Madrid's decision. The striker was very eager to appear in this summer's

052132200_1722530598-000_368D72V.jpgot in the women's singles semifinals.
Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame the Thai player, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in two straight sets (25-23 an

oup, including SCTV, Moji, and Vidio.
Several Indonesian players have already begun their events since the day before the Paris 2024 Olympics formally opened. Those who have already taken part are from

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Schedule for Indonesian sportspeople at the Paris 2024 Olympics, On Sunday (27/7/2024). Today, Indonesia will take part in badminton, b

o 2024, where he will captain France.
France's U-21 coach Thierry Henry will lead his squad to the Olympics, and Mbappe has shown his support for the team. The coach has named 25 players in his initial list, which will be reduce

lya, Turkey, on Thursday (6/20/2024).
The Chairman of PB Perpani, Arsjad Rasjid, emphasized that they will prepare the Indonesian archery team as best as possible to participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics, If you liked this article and you also would like to get more info pertaining to academic research publication i implore you to visit our website. considering the current fierce competition in world archery, although Indone

to make it to the Olympic semifinals.
"Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has become the fourth Indonesian women's singles player to reach the #OlympicGames semifinals, in the footsteps of Susi Susanti, Mia Audina, and Maria Kristin Yulianti, ending a 16-yea

culations and solid team cooperation.
"We also applaud the efforts of Indonesian archery athletes who persist to be determined and practice hard in reaching the set targets. They managed to handle pressure, and thanks to all parties for their support in this success of t

was not easy as Intanon is her idol.
"I'm happy to have emerged victorious today. I tried to think that if I succeeded in this match, it would be for me. I didn't want to think too much, which would h

ee agent and signed with Real Madrid.
Kylian Mbappe has been open and consistent in stating his ambition to compete in the Olympics, a tournament he has not yet taken part in before. Now at 25, he would be eligible as one of the older players in his nation's U-18 squad, wh

In the forthcoming semifinals, Jorji will face An Se-young from South Korea. An Se-young beat Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match aga

Jorji's success in progressing to the 2024 Olympics semifinals places her alongside three legendary Indonesian badminton players in Olympic appearances. Citing a post by Badminton Talk on X, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung concludes a 16-year anticipation for an Indonesia

t allocation based on world rankings.
This confirmation was obtained because the score earned by the women's recurve team could no longer be caught up to by other teams after the elimination round at the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS)

in Paris, but now won't be doing so.
Paris Saint-Germain's all-time goal-scorer (256) Kylian Mbappe has been at the centre of a major transfer saga for several months. He declined to extend his contract with the French

y to Real Madrid After Euro 2024

French President Emmanuel Macron has attempted to reach out to the European winners to allow their newest Galactico signing to compete, but to no avail. The striker will now continue pre-season training with his new club after participati

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The Indonesian archery squad has obtained a total of four berths to the 2024 Olympics in Paris. The Indonesian team will compete in Paris for the male individual, women's in

o Paris through world ranking quotas.
"I am grateful to have successfully completed several Olympic qualification tournaments this year. Also, there were efforts from other archery teammates, Alpriani Eka Setiowati, Anindya Nayla Putri, and Catharine Thea Darma in obtaining this ticket. This ticket is a gift for Indonesia," said Syifa Nur Afifah in an official state

e in the women's singles semi-finals.
Competing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame the Thai representative, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in two straight sets (25-23

Bola.net, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung continues to be the sole Indonesian representative yet participating in the knockout phase of the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics. She has newly obtain

ginting_fb608ac.jpgwork of the Indonesian archery team.
The Indonesian women's recurve team, represented by Diananda Choirunisa, Rezza Octavia, and Syifa Nur Afifah in the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS) 3 championship in Antalya, Turkey, on Thursday, secured a

Comments

경험치랭킹