Supplication After the Dhuha Prayer in Arabic script, Romanized text, and Its Meaning

Supplication After the Dhuha Prayer in Arabic script, Romanized text, …

Vada 댓글 0 조회 6 작성날짜 10.01 07:54
064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgBefore performing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are encouraged to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always pronounced before doing prayer, both voluntary and obligatory prayers. The following is the recitation of the i

After reciting the prayer intention, continue by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then put the hands on the chest and continue with reciting

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgAshab al-Syimal.
Based on the interpretation of the Indonesian Ministry of Religion (Kemenag), it explains that the meaning of Surah Al Waqiah in verses 35 to 38 is the pleasure and happiness received by those who are obedient to Allah or called the right-hand group. This right-hand group mostly consists of the followers of previous prophets and messengers and a large part consists of the follower

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

het Muhammad SAW.
This is affirmed in the interpretation of Ibn Kathir, the maidens of paradise described as the meaning of Surah al-Waqiah are those who died in old age, later when entering paradise by the will of Allah SWT will change into young, beautiful, and attrac

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, all praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

3).

A video became viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route doing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the high volume of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers opted

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, explains that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun is well above the horizon until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not right above one's head, it is still wit

?َسَلَّمَ
Arab latin: Allahumma shun wujuhana bil yasar wala tuhinna bil iqtar fanastarziqa tholibi rizqika wa nasta'thifa syiroro kholqika wa nasytaghila bihamdi man a'thona wa nubtala bi zammi man mana'ana wa anta min wara-i zalika

Buya Yahya cites a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people performing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more virtuous? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the ear

Dhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

025181600_1567320344-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--5.jpgShould you have just about any inquiries relating to exactly where in addition to the way to utilize Islamic architecture origins, you can contact us at our own site.

Comments

경험치랭킹