The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Including the Recitation of Intention and Supplication, plus Its Remarkable Advantages

The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Including the Recitation of Intenti…

Carey 댓글 0 조회 3 작성날짜 10.01 05:48
rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this voluntary worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

of the past year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the preceding year and the next year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

Allahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

083273700_1672056181-teenage-girl-with-praying-peace-hope-dreams-concept_1_.jpgry fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgn After the first rakaat is completed, the second unit is done in the same way as above. Then do the final tasyahhud. After finishing, recite the salam twice. The subsequent rakaat are performed the same as the example abov

efore dawn.
During the month of Ramadan, a Muslim can still perform the tahajjud prayer after doing the tarawih prayer. In addition to our prayers being granted when reciting the tahajjud prayer, ther

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

Tahajjud prayer is a prayer carried out in the final third of the night. Then, after performing the tahajjud prayer, we are advised to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reciting the tahajjud prayer is thought to be an

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgMoreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most exceptional sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was strongly encouraged by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be elevated to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي?

ntry in the past.
The way to honor and appreciate the services of our ancestors besides praying for them is, of course, by maintaining their graves. Because graves are historical monuments that can be used as a medium to remember the services of our ancestors, to remember and emulate their good de

he month of Suro.
Like being stricter in maintaining and purifying the heart, mind, and guarding the five senses from negative things. When performing this practice on the night of 1 Suro, one must pray for safety to God to be protected from disaste

If you want to check out more information on Sheikh Mabrouk Zaid profile (https://islamonline.net/الشيخ-مبروك-زيد-الخير-الألفية-الفقهية) look at our own web site.

Comments

경험치랭킹