Taking on An Se Young in the 2024 Olympics Semi-final, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung Prioritizes Fighting with All Her Might First, Outcome Can Wait

Taking on An Se Young in the 2024 Olympics Semi-final, Gregoria Marisk…

Danilo Tarr 댓글 0 조회 5 작성날짜 20:40
In the next semifinals, Jorji will meet An Se-young from South Korea. An Se-young beat Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match aga

menpora_ef5945a.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung remains the sole Indonesian athlete yet participating in the playoff stage of the shuttlecock competition at the 2024 Olympics. She has recently obtai

ce in the women's singles semifinals.
Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung defeated the Thai player, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in straight sets (25-23 an

Biles, who claimed the gold medal.

At that time, the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia) applauded the accomplishment of gymnast Rifda Irfanaluthfi in securing a ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympics. This also signified the fulfillment of Rifda's pledge to become the first

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first was ahead 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 and then took the lead again at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several mistakes

zehra-gunes-1_2436075.jpgnt in Paris approaches, next month.

Rifda left for the Netherlands on Saturday (15/6/2024) morning along with her coach, Eva Novalia, while ongoing to recover from her knee injury. After the Netherlands, they will proceed dire

mpionship 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium.

As reported on the Olympic portal, Rifda received a ticket to participate in Paris through the reassignment of the host country's quota. It's worth noting, France had already secured spots for its athletes through the women's team qualification pathway, so the designated ticket for the host country was awarded to an athlete whose ranking was

n Of the five gold medals he won at the Rio Olympics, the one that has the most important meaning for Phelps is in the 200 meter butterfly event. This was a perfect revenge for his defeat to Chad le Clos at the 2012 London Olympic

is set for the Paris 2024 Olympics.

"When she realized about the injury, Rifda teared up and said that this was the end of everything. But I told her this is not the end, we will fight together. Alhamdulil

ts," he added.

Footage of the men's shortboard surf competition at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, where Indonesia's representative, Rio Waida, was defeated by a Japanese athlete in the

was not easy as Intanon is her idol.
"I'm happy to have emerged victorious today. I tried to believe that if I succeeded in this match, it would be for myself. I didn't want to ponder too much, which wou

on a gold medal at the 2020 Olympics.
Looking back, badminton officially became an Olympic discipline at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. Previously, this popular sport in Indonesia was merely a demonstration sport at the 1972 Munich Olympics and a

ciation for Rifda's accomplishment.

"Alhamdulillah, our dreams, PB Persani's, and Rifda's have been achieved. Indonesian Gymnastics has been able to set a record by appearing in the Olympics. We are grateful to the government, particularly the Ministry of Youth and Sports, NOC Indonesia, KONI, and other parties that have supported in the struggle for gymnastics to compete in the Olympics. We hope that with this result, in the future we can obtain training facilities so that

nd optimize during the competition.

"According to Pak Okto, Rifda should go for a medal, but we have to be realistic. I want Rifda to deliver a very, very good display at the Olympics, and this is a trial for us," said the P

n However, Puig caused a major upset at the 2016 Olympics. She made history by defeating Angelique Kerber in the women's tennis final. This was Puig's first Olympic medal, and it was also Puerto Rico's first-ever Olympic gold medal. Puig dedicated the victory to the people of Puerto Ric

Bola.com, Jakarta - Anthony Sinisuka Ginting's inability to reach the top 16 in the male singles badminton event at the 2024 Paris Olympics marks a bleak moment in Indonesian history. For the first instance in history, the Red and White fai

is to perform in the 2024 Olympics.

Rifda stated that the Netherlands was selected for the training camp because it would be more convenient to adapt to the weather, in addition to the training equipment being considered very good, safe, and comfortable. A

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - An unprecedented chapter has been written by Rifda Irfanaluthfi in anticipation of the prestigious spectacle of the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France. Yes, regardless of the results in Paris, Rifda has already emerged as the first Indonesia

n Wenth decided to continue the race, while D'Agostino instead helped Hamblin get back on her feet and encouraged her to keep going. However, a short time later, D'Agostino felt pain in her leg from the accidental inciden

If you loved this article so you would like to get more info about soccer management shifts nicely visit our own web site.050277000_1722416862-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-28_at_00.23.51__1_.jpeg

Comments

경험치랭킹