The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Niat and Supplication, along with Its Astonishing Merits

The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Nia…

Anastasia 댓글 0 조회 5 작성날짜 09.30 12:58
Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

After knowing the Arabic prayer recitation after Dhuha prayer and its translation, you need to know the virtues of Dhuha prayer. Quoted from the book Berkah Shalat Dhuha by M. Khalilurrahman Al Mahfani, it describes the virtues of doing Dhuha

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpg. Ali-Imran: 102)
When someone ends in a good state, they will be given taufiq to stay away from all that is forbidden by Allah SWT. As in the hadith of the Prophet SAW from Anas bin Malik Radiyallahu Anhu, he

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

Tahajjud prayer and dhikr will be more complete for a solemn worship process. Before offering prayers, it's advisable to praise and give thanks for Allah SWT's blessings through dhikr. Here are the dhikrs to be read

Before doing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are advised to recite the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always pronounced before performing prayer, both voluntary and obligatory prayers. The following is the reading of the i

5. Jamasan Pusaka
Jamasan pusaka is a practice of 1 Suro carried out in order to maintain or preserve the heritage and memories of their ancestors. Heirlooms have a myriad of meanings behind their physical form. These are the results of creative work in the field of art and skills of

n After the first rakaat is finished, the second unit is performed in the same way as above. Then do the final tasyahhud. After finishing, say the salam twice. The subsequent units are done the same as the example abov

nblemished heart.
Quoted from Nahdlatul Ulama's Aula Magazine July 2023 Edition, this tradition has long and is practiced as a form of tafa'ul or wishing for good fortune. During the day, they also eat foods that have symbolic meanings such as almond tea and honey to gain

Since the palace wanted to introduce the Islamic calendar, the night of 1 Suro became the right moment for Sultan Agung Hanyokrokusumo, who wanted to unite the santri and abangan groups. Every Friday Legi, local government reports were carried out while religious teachings were given by the district religious leaders, along with pilgrimages and commemorations to the tombs of Ngampel and Giri. This led to the night

Dhuha prayer is a voluntary prayer done in the morning. It starts when the sun starts to rise about a spear's length or after sunrise (around 07.00) until before the time of Dzuhur prayer when the sun has n

1. Intention
The intention before drinking aims to make sure that what goes into the body is made blessed. Prophet Muhammad SAW taught to intend by reciting, "Alhamdulillahilladzi ath 'amanaa wa saqoonaa wa ja'alanaa minal muslimiin," which means "All praise be to Allah who has bestowed upon us food and drink. And made us among the Muslims." This practice can be carried out when drinking milk on 1 Muharram as a form of expectation for a new yea

dakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the magnificence is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and In the event you loved this short article along with you want to receive details regarding Mecca pilgrimage history - answering-islam.org - generously check out our own web-page. the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

of reserve deeds
One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to perfect the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be accounted for on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is corrupted, they will be at a loss and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can perfect the shortcomi

spada (vigilant).
"Eling means that humans must always remember who they are and where their position is as God's creation. While waspada means that humans must also be alert and vigilant against misleading tempt

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 rakaat, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 rakaat, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be fulfilled. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 units, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 units, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by052935000_1671504412-imad-alassiry-2cZFJT51Ug4-unsplash.jpg

Comments

경험치랭킹