Olympics 2024: Diananda Choirunisa Discloses the Formula to Advancing to the Round of 16 for Female Individual Recurve Archery

Olympics 2024: Diananda Choirunisa Discloses the Formula to Advancing …

Eddy Timmerman 댓글 0 조회 5 작성날짜 09.29 20:40
s scheduled on Saturday (03/08/2024).
Interestingly, by advancing to the quarter-finals, Jorji, her nickname, has already made significant history. If you are you looking for more info on sports league structures look at our webpage. She has become the first Indonesian women's singles player to make it to the Olympic quart

e at the 2024 Olympics.

A video news report reveals that the triathlon location for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is dirty and infected with bacteria. The event has been fo

Arsjad Rasjid stated that Indonesia acquired valuable experience from Berlin. The Red and White Team was even able to vie at the world's top archery level by defeating strong teams and making it to the semifinals. This acts as a goo

078157700_1718793149-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_7.JPGLiputan6.com, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After advancing from the elimination phase by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the

dinary, comfortable," Anis explained.
"With many fans, it's enjoyable and boosts self-assurance. Tokyo was very empty. Being cheered on by fans, thankfully, feels great. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer l

he continued.

Video highlights of the men's shortboard surfing competition at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, where Indonesia's representative, Rio Waida, lost to a Japanese athlete in the th

ensuring a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
"But thankfully, thanks to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I shot very comfortably. I didn't think about anything, what's important is if I could shoot a 10, I would definitely win. Fortunately, I was able to sco

010411200_1722185006-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-28_at_21.36.05.jpegom Jeong Sang-bin in the 84th minute.
From the 70th minute, South Korea U-23 had to play with ten men. This was because Lee Young-jun was shown a red card by referee Shaun Evans for fouling Indonesi

a ticket for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
Arif Dwi Pangestu is the first Indonesian athlete to assure his position in the renowned quadrennial sporting event as one of the semifinalists at the 2023 World Archery Championships in Be

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety couldn't be managed, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we attended many tournaments and often met them (the competitors), so it

Olympic History

The Indonesia's U-23 squad will face either the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team or the Saudi Arabia U-23 National Team in the U-23 Asian Cup semifinals at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, ear

lling penalty shootout.

A news video highlights the Indonesia's U-23 squad coach, Shin Tae-yong, during a media briefing in Doha on Wednesday (24/4/2024), mentioning that he already had the key

n Waiting for Asia's Contender

The football tournament at the Paris Olympics is now waiting for the contender from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) who will take Group A if they defeat Guinea U-23, as well as

hed with a 2-2 draw over 120 minutes.
The Garuda Muda team's two goals were scored by Rafael Struick in the 15th and 45+3rd minutes. Meanwhile, South Korea U-23's two goals were scored through an own goal by Komang Teguh in the 45th minute and a

ional Team, in France on May 9, 2024.
The Indonesian U-23 National Team has recently confirmed their position in the semifinals of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup after besting the South Korean U-23 National Te

Muda will secure a ticket to France.
The leading trio of teams in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup, including the winner, runner-up, and third-place finisher, earn the right to participate in the Paris Olymp

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Participating in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly placed to heat 1. He raced against several world-class runners, including Kishane Thomp

uled for July 26-August 11 this year.
Meanwhile, the team finishing fourth in the U-23 Asian Cup will enter a qualification match for the Paris Olympics facing the fourth-place finisher from the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations, the Guinea

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, trying to catch up with them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and went straigh

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri explained.
"In my opinion, I'm confident that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this serves as motivation for me, hopefully in future championships I can d

Comments

경험치랭킹