Is it permissible to fast on the first day of Muharram alias Suro 1st, How about the religious ruling on this?

Is it permissible to fast on the first day of Muharram alias Suro 1st,…

Randall 댓글 0 조회 5 작성날짜 09.29 01:33
usness and grace.
KH Abdul Hamid also stresses the health merits of milk, especially for children's growth and development. According to him, milk has been mentioned in the Quran and hadith as a drink abundant in benediction. During the Isra' Mi'raj event, Prophet Muhammad saw selected milk when Angel Gabrie

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgyâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

كَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

?ِكْرَامِ
Allâhumma antal abadiyyul qadîmul awwal. Wa 'alâ fadhlikal 'azhîmi wa karîmi jûdikal mu'awwal. Hâdzâ 'âmun jadîdun qad aqbal. As'alukal 'ishmata fîhi minas syaithâni wa auliyâ'ih, wal 'auna 'alâ hâdzihin nafsil ammârati bis sû'I, wal isytighâla bimâ yuqarribunî ilaika zulfâ, y?

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, complete praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Alla

3).

A video went viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was reported to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers chose

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

Prayer starts with standing upright facing the Qibla and making the intention to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

After reciting the prayer intention, proceed by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then place the hands on the chest and proceed with reciting

ths When Drinking
Prophet Muhammad SAW took three breaths when drinking, not consuming the drink in one gulp, but spacing it by taking breaths. This is done to keep the glass away from the mouth when breathing to avoid exhaling carbon dioxide into the drinking water. Following this method when drinking milk on 1 Muharram helps keeping health and following the etiquette of drinking as instructe

or to polytheism.
As stated in Surah Al-Jin verse 6, seeking protection or help from jinn can bring about misguidance. The opinion of fiqh scholars like Prof. Wahbah Az Zuhaili emphasizes that asking for help from jinn in any form is a blameworthy act

ose who bow down.
The sequence of prayer supplications is important for a Muslim to know to ensure the validity of the prayer. In Islamic teachings, prayer is the pillar of religion that needs to be maintained to remain strong. Besides the sequence of prayer duas, it is also important to kno

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgReciting Basmalah
Prophet Muhammad SAW recommended reciting basmalah before starting anything, including drinking. Saying "Bismillah" before drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of the etiquette of drinking as instructed by Prophet Muhammad SAW, which can increase benediction in every sip, reflecting good intentions and invocations for goo

n According to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, Rasulullah SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in performing four rakaat at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will fulfill your needs at the end of the day

1. Intention
The intention before drinking aims to ensure that what is consumed by the body becomes blessed. Prophet Muhammad SAW instructed to make an intention by uttering, "Alhamdulillahilladzi ath 'amanaa wa saqoonaa wa ja'alanaa minal muslimiin," which means "All praise be to Allah who has provided us food and drink. And made us among the Muslims." This observance can be implemented when drinking milk on 1 Muharram as a form of hope for a n

If you have any kind of questions pertaining to where and how to use khodam ciri-ciri - www.liputan6.com,, you could call us at our own web-page.041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpg

Comments

경험치랭킹