The Warm Ties Between Prabowo and Megawati: Anticipating Their Next Fulfilling

The Warm Ties Between Prabowo and Megawati: Anticipating Their Next Fu…

Tracee 댓글 0 조회 3 작성날짜 08:24
099539900_1706786345-IMG_0484.jpegReports from trustworthy resources such as Antara have recognized the insurance claim as part of a phishing effort. The case that Prabowo Subianto is distributing IDR 5 million to his supporters throughout Ramadan is unfounded and makes up a scam. The public is suggested not to trust such cases and always verify information with reliable resources to ensure its credibility.

004011700_1711542232-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo-Gibran_Mulai_Bahas_Susunan_Kabinet.jpgIn addition to the Jakarta Pilkada, Puan revealed that she is also considering candidates for the East Java Pilkada. "We communicate all names and try to simulate all names because each region has its own differences and peculiarities. So all names need to be considered," she concluded.

The relationship in between Prabowo and Megawati is a reflection of Indonesia's more comprehensive social ethos-- "Unity in Diversity." It shows that also in politics, differences do not have to lead to department; instead, they can enrich the tapestry of nationwide discussion.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairman Said Abdullah revealed that he had visited Cak Imin's residence to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. Said mentioned that PKB is already set on nominating Anies Baswedan for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "We went to the PKB Chairman's house, I remember it was after Friday prayers on May 30 before departing for Mecca. We had a heart-to-heart talk, as communication is definitely built among the elites, sharing views and perspectives," stated Said.

This decision is inspired by his resolve to present a different choice, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the people of Banten, apart from the long-standing dominant dynasty in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been acknowledged for advancement in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a strong foundation to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is committed to championing social fairness, sustainable growth, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his readiness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision centered on positive transformation and progress for all segments of society. He shared that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the support from the community and his family made him reconsider. He mentioned that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was asked by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, June 23, 2024. Arief also shared his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is optimistic about running with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to collaborate with the Banten citizens to develop jointly, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his willingness to work with various parties for the progress of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.

In the meeting, Said revealed that PKB has a strong chance of nominating Anies for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "If PKB, as far as I know, if I heard correctly, God willing, Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he said. Said revealed that the results of the meeting with Cak Imin have been reported to PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairwoman Puan Maharani. He also stated that he would report the view to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "It's not certain with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreements. My task is to report to Ms. Puan, to Mr. Secretary General," said Said. "There might be meetings with the Chairwoman later, discussing the results of every lobby or friendly meeting among the elites," he stated.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairman Eriko Sotarduga said that if his party cooperates with PKB to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta Pilkada, his party would offer the gubernatorial seat in East Java to PDIP. "For example, if in Jakarta PKB becomes the gubernatorial candidate. Is it okay if in East Java PDIP becomes the gubernatorial candidate? It’s not a barter, but that’s what cooperation is, we cannot work alone, we cannot be egotistical because we cannot progress alone," stated Eriko at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 25, If you have any thoughts concerning exactly where and how to use Music streaming year review, you can speak to us at our own page. 2024.

In the electronic age, the spread of misinformation is rapid, and it ends up being necessary to confirm truths prior to sharing or believing them. Recently, a claim has circulated on social media sites recommending that Protection Preacher and presidential prospect Prabowo Subianto is dispersing cash money rewards of IDR 5 million to his fans throughout Ramadan. This article delves into the investigation of these insurance claims and supplies insights right into the truth behind such messages.

Comments

경험치랭킹