Homemade PC case "renewal plan" implementation Part 3 PC-4: Miscellaneous things related to mood

Homemade PC case "renewal plan" implementation Part 3 PC-4: …

ulufzW 댓글 0 조회 3 작성날짜 16:28
This time, we will be looking at PC-4 (10 years old), the second oldest of the six PCs currently in operation that will be joining the upgrade rotation. Over the past 10 years, minor changes have been made whenever possible, but the basics have not changed. Installation is complete. Also install the side-flow CPU cooler and the mounting bracket for the Scythe Ninja 5 (NINJA5). On the right side, we have an NVMe M.2 SSD (2TB) and a commercially available aluminum heat sink (red) that will be installed in the M.2 socket just below the Intel Z590 chipset. With the Scythe Ninja 5 (NINJA5) CPU cooler installed, it looks like a high-performance machine. With the Scythe Ninja 5 (NINJA5) CPU cooler installed, it looks like a high-performance machine. Here is the M.2 slot compatible interface board that will be installed in the expansion slot (PCI-e x16), the NVMe M.2 SSD (250GB) for Windows 11 OS installation, and the aluminum heat sink. This is an interface board for M.2 slots to be installed in the expansion slot (PCI-e x16), an NVMe M.2 SSD (250GB) for Windows 11 OS installation, and an aluminum heat sink. However, the problem is that Windows 11 installation requires a network connection, but at this stage when the LAN (WiFi) driver is not loaded, the installation stops at the "Let's connect to a network" screen and the "Next" button is grayed out. (You cannot proceed to the next step) In the Pro edition, you can proceed by clicking "I don't have Internet," but the Home edition does not have this option. I managed to find a solution on the Internet. https://codepre.com/ja/como-instalar-y-configurar-windows-11-sin-una-conexion-a-internet.html To do this, 1. On the "Let's connect to a network" screen, press Shift + F10 to launch the command prompt. 2. In the command prompt window, type taskkill /F /IM oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe and press Enter to run it. Now you can proceed. ⇒ It seems that [I don't have Internet] has been executed. After that, close the command prompt window and continue the setup. The difficult installation was successfully completed. It's finally time to install it in the new PC case. First, the power supply. There are a lot of cords, but I didn't use a plug-in power supply because they will eventually disappear. (Emphasis on cost performance) Two 140mm ARGB compatible PWM fans are installed on the front. Actually, when the upgrade kit for Intel LGA 1700 socket CPUs was given away for free, I also purchased an MSI water cooling cooler (280mm radiator with two 140mm fans). Incidentally, the part in the plastic bag on the bottom right is the installation kit for 1700 socket CPUs. However, there is still one Scythe Ninja 5 air-cooled CPU cooler in stock, so I will hold off on the water cooling cooler next time. In preparation for the 12th generation CPU, I have also purchased an installation kit compatible with Intel LGA 1700 socket CPUs.

Comments

경험치랭킹